A compact space saving case clamp capable of clamping single or multiple case goods
The Gannomat Concept Easy solid platen case clamp is specially designed to save time and labor in dowel construction cabinet assembly operations. Whether it is your only clamp or a second clamp the Gannomat Concept Easy will improve your cabinet assembly throughput. Available in configurations with working heights of 1700mm or 2500mm.
Why Gannomat Concept Easy Case Clamp?
- Vertical design requires minimal floor space
- Excellent value for an electronically controlled solid platen case clamp
- Continuous working surfaces (fixed sidewall and side pressure beam), eliminates set up time for carcasses with fixed shelves, stretcher rails etc. and small carcasses like e.g. drawer-boxes
- Simple operation by push buttons allows the operator to set the clamping pressure, clamping time, and opening / closing of the press
- Electronically controlled automatic timer opening for optimum production cycles
- Adjustable pressing force with selector-switch for optimum pressure
- 90° angle at the carcass is ensured through the sturdy durable steel frame
- Pressing force is exerted along the horizontal axis of the dowel joint by the side pressure beam. Most carcasses only require this single-directional clamping.
- Several carcasses of the same width can be pressed in one operation
- Wide spaced precision ball-bearing guides ensure the stability of the pressing beam
- Adjustable clamping speed can be suited to your needs
- Green indicator light displays when set pressure is reached
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.