Eliminate hand sanding with our economical sanding and de-nibbing solution for linear profile.
The Cantek LBS300-5S 3-sided lineal brush sander is designed to help with your everyday linear profile sanding needs. It can be used for white wood sanding and sealer sanding of linear parts such as mouldings, flooring, furniture components, window parts etc. The machine works well as a standalone unit, or as part of the finishing line.
Why Cantek LBS300-5S 3-Sided Lineal Brush Sander?
- Designed for sanding linear profiled wood on three sides
- Brushing heads consist of abrasive cloth strips and cleaning brushes and are design to access profiled components.
- Ideal for sanding and defibbing linear products including:
- Moldings, skirting, architrave, flooring
- MDF, hardwoods and softwoods
- Paint, sealer, and lacquer sanding
- Main Frame is fabricated of heavy steel plate and ribbed to minimize vibration and deflection.
- Centralized Control Panel for operator convenience. Clearly Identified & colour coded push buttons simplifying setup & operation
- Variable speed adjustment by inverter (VFD’s) to all brush sanding heads (200-1200 RPM) for optimum sanding results
- (2) Sets of top brushing sanding heads with working height adjusted by handwheel and can be set on an angle for bevel siding & angled mouldings
- (1) left side brush sanding head is adjustable up/down, in/out and can be set on an angle
- (1) right side brush sanding head which can be adjusted up/down and in and out and can be set on an angle
- (1) Additional left side sanding head is adjustable up/down, in/out, and can be set on an angle
- Top Press Rolls Working Height adjusted by hand wheel.
- Brushing head consists of cleaning brush units and abrasive cloth units
- The dovetail pocket design allows for easy abrasive/brush replacement.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.