A modular sanding machine with limitless possibilities
The Costa S Series widebelt and brush sanders represent the largest range available in the sanding machine industry today. Its market-matched capacities, extended life, and economic efficiency make this series a profitable investment for both the large and small operation. The S Series sanders’ modularity allows tailoring of the frame, abrasive sizes, and power to any production level as well as to aggregate traditionally different processes into one single machine body.
Why COSTA S Series Widebelt and Brush Sanders?
- Robust machine structure for superior finishing on a wide range of applications
- Limitless possibilities with a wide range of head configurations available to suit your sanding needs
- The S-Series can be equipped with a floating table (full or sectional), PC-controlled sectional pad units, brushes, and panel cleaning units
- All machine functions are controlled through a Windows-based PC
- With its different frame types and lengths this product line accommodates from one to ten working units
- Available in working widths: 350 mm, 650 mm, 1100mm, 1350mm, 1650mm, 2200mm, 250mm, 2900mm, 3200mm
- Bottom, Top, or combined sanders available
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.