A modular sanding machine with limitless possibilities
The Costa S Series widebelt and brush sanders represent the largest range available in the sanding machine industry today. Its market-matched capacities, extended life, and economic efficiency make this series a profitable investment for both the large and small operation. The S Series sanders’ modularity allows tailoring of the frame, abrasive sizes, and power to any production level as well as to aggregate traditionally different processes into one single machine body.
Why COSTA S Series Widebelt and Brush Sanders?
- Robust machine structure for superior finishing on a wide range of applications
- Limitless possibilities with a wide range of head configurations available to suit your sanding needs
- The S-Series can be equipped with a floating table (full or sectional), PC-controlled sectional pad units, brushes, and panel cleaning units
- All machine functions are controlled through a Windows-based PC
- With its different frame types and lengths this product line accommodates from one to ten working units
- Available in working widths: 350 mm, 650 mm, 1100mm, 1350mm, 1650mm, 2200mm, 250mm, 2900mm, 3200mm
- Bottom, Top, or combined sanders available