Professional and efficient dowel processing in cabinetry, furniture, and framework.
The Gannomat Selekta Dowel Inserter is an automated dowel gluing and inserting machine for the construction of cabinets and furniture components using dowel construction. With its lightweight and ergonomic dowelling gun, the operator automatically inserts glue in the dowel hole and inserts the dowel in a second. The closed gluing system and separate glue and water tanks make cleanup a snap. The vibrating hopper ensures dowels are constantly delivered to the inserting gun for continuous production. The unit comes on casters so it can be taken wherever you need it.
Why Gannomat Selekta Dowel Inserter?
- Inserts glue and the dowel in only a second!
- Great time saver compared to using a squeeze glue bottle and hammer
- Recoilless, extra light and comfortable glue-dowel-inserting-gun
- Dowels are not inserted to the bottom of the hole, the outstanding dowel length projection is adjusted independent to the drilling depth
- Constant outstanding dowel length projection
- Always constant and correct glue amount
- Machine is on casters and can be conveniently moved to each job
- Timesaving – Easy – Clean
- Handheld gluing & inserting unit with automatic dowel feeding
- Stepless regulation of glue amount
- Adjustable outstanding dowel length projection
- Standard setup for Ø 8mm dowels with optional 6/10/12mm dowels
- Closed gluing system
- Field-proven adhesive system
- Simple cleaning of the gluing system through EasyClean, the automatic cleaning program
- Automatic rejection of dowels with the incorrect diameter and length through Auto-DL-Selekta
- Fully automatic PLC electronic control
- Selector switch GLUE / WATER for cleaning of the gluing system
- Stainless steel-pot for 5 kg glue (1 ½ gallons) and stainless steel-pot for 5 l water (1 ½ gallons) for cleaning
- Gannomat quality glue nozzle ensures accurate delivery of glue every time
- Voltage: 120V single phase
- Optional glue gun for injecting glue into the receiving dowel holes or back groove for to speed up assembly
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.