A cut-off saw designed for versatile use, delivering exceptional performance and precision.
The Stromab TR500 MATRIX is a straight cut-off saw with an innovative electronic push feed system and controlled axis. This state-of-the-art machine blends the reliability of a pneumatic cut-off saw with an ascending blade, an electronic push feed system, and a precise rack and pinion guide system. The saw’s standard “base” solution boasts an array of three uniform-length optimization options: (Maximum length, Sequence, and Board sequence). Its motor system contains a brushless motor and a planetary reduction unit, coupled with a precision encoder for unparalleled accuracy. Our diverse array of options spans lengths ranging from 6 1/2 ft to 20 ft, encompassing both left-hand and right-hand push feed configurations and an extensive array of supplementary components
Why Stromab TR500 MATRIX?
- Heavy duty rack and pinion material pusher system for fast and accurate positioning with high repeatability resulting in maximum productivity
- The pusher is driven by a brushless motor and planetary reduction unit, coupled with a precision encoder for unparalleled accuracy
- Efficient cutting cycle of 4 seconds
- Equipped with a 12” touch-screen controller, with USB, Ethernet ports, and a LINUX operating software system
- Ample storage capacity, accommodating up to 10,000 cutting lists with the ability to load and save machine parameters via USB
- Loading and unloading units on both the left and right sides of the cutting unit
- Pneumatic rising of the pusher at the end of the cutting cycle and overhead returning
- Three versions, “BASE”, “OPTI”, and “OPTI PLUS”, each offering integrated solutions to cater to diverse needs
- Four standard infeed and outfeed capacity length options: 10, 13, 16, and 20 ft
- “BASE”: The saws standard “base” solution boasts an array of three uniform-length optimization options: Maximum length, Sequence, and Board sequence
- “OPTI”: For automatic board length detection and full optimization – upgrading from 3 optimizing options to 6: (Longest length, Sequence, Board sequence, Volume, Minimum waste, and Priority length)
- “OPTI PLUS”: For advanced mark detection ensures complete optimization while eliminating knots and defects. The system marks the material with fluorescent chalk, enhancing precision and quality.