An economical and high-speed approach to defect cross-cutting with partial optimization.
The Cantek CFS100 Automatic Defect Cutoff Chop Saw is the perfect upgrade from your manual cutoff saw with 3 to 5 times higher production output. It is designed to scan for defects in your material which are indicated by a florescent crayon mark. The saw will cut on the crayon mark allowing for fast defect removal. Equipped with several cutting modes like fixed, sequential, defect cutting modes the operator can select the program most suited to their needs. The powerful 10HP motor and 18” blade provide for effortless cutting from 11.8” (w) x 2.75” (t) or 5.9” (w) x 3.9” (t). An optional feature is available for cutting thin material down to 0.078” (2mm) which is ideal for lamellas for engineered flooring.
For flooring companies, the CFS100 can be combined in-line with our EM12 End Matcher for a highly efficient defecting & end matching solution.
Why Cantek CFS100 Automatic Defect Cutoff Chop Saw?
- Ideal for the defect cutting wood mouldings, wood flooring, finger joint blocks, wood paneling and more!
- Machine scans for defects marked with a florescent crayon allowing for high-speed defecting
- Provides 3 to 5 times higher production rate than manual cut-off saws.
- 5% increase in material yield over manual cutting operations
- +/- 1mm (0.0393”) accuracy
- Safe operation with automatic feeding and comprehensive safety guards
- Partial optimization with sequential and fixed part cutting functions or simply cut out defects
- User friendly touch screen control with on board synoptics, cutting counter, and menu based cutting modes
- Servo driven feed motor for fast accurate motion and position control
- Compact design requires less space than manual cutting setups
- 18” diameter blade provides a large cross cutting capacity
- Powerful 10HP motor running at 3200PRM
- Adjustable automatic trim of front and tail of the workpiece
- 48″ (1.2 meter) long infeed table (Longer available on request)
- 40″ (1 meter) long flat outfeed table
- Defect blowing system combined with computerized logic control permits the blowing time and the length of defect to be set as desired
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.