Routs the 6 degree, low-angle Castle Pocket with no tear out in less than 2 seconds.
The Castle USA TSM-12 Benchtop Pocket Cutter routs the 6 degree, low-angle Castle Pocket with no tear out in less than 2 seconds. The superior low screw angle minimizes joint shift while providing strong, stable joints. Because the TSM-12 uses standard 110V electric, and does not require any shop air, it’s ideal for jobsites, small shops, or the weekend woodworker. Each TSM-12 is equipped with a Bosch 1617 Router with a 3/8” three-flute solid carbide router bit for cutting the pocket and a Bosch Colt Router with a 9/64” premium drill bit for drilling the pilot hole. The TSM-12 comes ready-to-go and delivers Castle quality with every pocket it cuts.
Why Castle USA TSM-12 Benchtop Pocket Cutter?
- Cuts the Castle low-angle pocket, for strong, stable, tight, and superior joints
- Equipped with:
- Bosch 1617 Router with a 3/8” three-flute solid carbide router bit for cutting the pocket
- Bosch Colt Router with a 9/64” premium drill bit for drilling the pilot hole
- Low-angle pockets minimize the need for clamping during assembly
- Wider throat opening for thicker stock – accommodates stock from 1/2″to 1-1/2″ thick
- Adjustable web for handling various pocket screw lengths
- Integral work clamp and pocket cutting lever are ergonomically positioned for fast pocket cutting
- Integrated, 4” and Shop Vac dust ports for minimizing dust and debris
- Easy maintenance and bit changing
- Requires only basic, 110V power
- Durable, solid surface work top
- TSM-12 comes factory tested and ready to work
- Router: Bosch 2.0hp #1617 Router Motor
- Drill: Bosch Colt 1.0hp #PR20EVS
- Router Bit: Premium 3/8” Solid Carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium TiN-Coated Bit
- Power req: 110V, 15 amps
- Shipping weight: 65 lbs
- Footprint: 13.5W x 20L x 20H