Clamp the stock, rout a pocket, and drill a pilot hole with a tap of the foot pedal with the TSM-22.
The Castle USA TSM-22 Pocket Cutter is their best-selling pocket hole machine – its design and durable build has made it a clear favorite among professionals in cabinet making, furniture making, and woodworking.
The TSM-22 creates fast, strong, stable butt joints, is easy to use, and requires minimal maintenance. Use the TSM-22 with composites, panel, hard or soft wood. Requiring minimal training, the TSM-22 uses standard 110V electric, and is ready-to-go upon delivery.
Why Castle USA TSM-22 Pocket Cutter?
- Cuts the Castle low-angle pocket, for strong, stable, tight, and superior joints
- Designed for professional, production joinery for maximum throughput of stackable parts
- Low-angle pockets minimize the need for clamping during assembly
- Cuts pocket and pilot hole in a single cycle, increasing throughput and decreasing material damage and waste
- Footswitch with automated operation that’s simple and easy to use
- Adjustable for different sized webs
- Standard machine height with a small footprint – easy to fit into any shop
- Easy maintenance and bit changing
- Minimal shop air required: 85 psi
- Integrated, 4” dust port for minimizing dust and debris
- Requires only basic, 110V power
- TSM-22 comes fully assembled and ready to work – quickly integrate into any existing production process or work-flow
- Router: Bosch 2.0hp #1617
- Drill: Bosch Colt 1.0hp #PR20EVS
- Router bit: Premium 3/8” Solid Carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium TiN-Coated Bit
- Power req: 110V, 15 amps
- Air req: 85 psi
- Bosch 1617 Router 2hp for pocket cutting
- Bosch Colt Router 1hp for drilling pilot hole
- Basic footprint: 31.5″ depth x 30″ width x 48″ high
- Working height: 36.5″
- 4” integrated dust port
- Manufactured in USA