Create Castle low-angle, professional pockets in seconds with the Castle 110 Pocket Cutter.
The Castle USA 110 Pocket Cutter cuts our exclusive low-angle pocket, makes fast, strong, and attractive joints for cabinets, bookcases, face frames and other woodworking projects, and minimizes the joint misalignment common with a drilled pocket. Since the screw’s pilot hole is drilled from the opposite side, there is no accumulation of waste or tear out, allowing joined pieces to fit as tightly as possible.
Why Castle USA 110 Pocket Cutter?
- 3 Degree Pocket minimizes joint shift
- Stronger joints and faster assembly
- Portable and adjustable
- Super clean pockets
- Factory assembled and adjusted. No additional setup required.
- Designed and assembled in the USA from US and global components.
- The Castle 110 is our update to the Castle 100, which is no longer in production.
- Operator Manual with Warranty Activation Card
- Overlay plate for quickly machining thinner materials (Part C11001)
- Bit Set-up Block with integrated bit height gauge (Part C11010)
- Collet Wrenches (Part K11000)
- T20 Torx driver bit, 6″ round shaft (Part B00620)
- Smooth Router Bit (Part B02516) [installed and factory adjusted for 3/4″ stock]
- Extra long (4.5″) 5/32″ drill bit for pilot hole (Part B06532)
- Box of 250 count, 1-1/2″ Torx Hi-Low pocket screw (Part B04112-0250)
- Box of 250 count, 1-1/4″ Torx Hi-Low pocket screw (Part B04114-0250)
- Work Stop Set, includes stop bar, left and right work stops [Part C11060]