Save time, reduce waste, and eliminate non-value-added labour in high-capacity production joinery.
The Castle USA CSI 1.5D Pocket Cutter / Screw Inserter saves time, reduces waste, and eliminates non-value-added labor in high-capacity production joinery. Pockets with screws, delivered! Using patented Screw-In-Pocket (SIP) technology, CSI-1.5D cuts Castle’s distinctive, low-angle screw pocket, drills a low-angle pilot hole and inserts a flush screw – all in 1.5 seconds. CSI-1.5D provides stackable parts in faster production times by eliminating screw handling at assembly.
Use the CSI-1.5D with composites, panel and hard or soft wood.
Optional air table, customizable work decks, and flip stops are available.
Why Castle USA CSI 1.5D Pocket Cutter / Screw Inserter?
- Pocket cutter and screw inserter in one step – patented technology reduces assembly time by 50%
- Cuts the Castle low-angle pocket, for strong, stable, tight, and superior joints
- Cuts pockets and inserts screws in 1.5 seconds, eliminating non-value-adding labor
- Designed for high-capacity, continuous production joinery for maximum throughput of stackable parts
- Low-angle pockets minimize the need for clamping during assembly
- Footswitch with automated operation is simple and easy to use
- CSI-1.5D comes ready to work for fast integration
- Customizable work decks and flip stops
- Air table option – perfect for panel and large part production
- Manufactured in the USA