Economic Plasma Pipe Cutters and Bevelers.
The Watts-Mueller W-Eco series Pipe Cutting Machines are economical versions of the W-Series machines – The same pipe cutting machine without the logistics. The Eco series allows shops to get a high quality machine without the cost of hydraulics, conveyors, and off-load. The W-Eco Series machines will accommodate an oxy fuel or plasma torch up to 200 amps.
Why Watts-Mueller W-Eco Series Pipe Cutting Machines?
- High-quality machine without the cost of hydraulics, conveyors, and off-load
- Accommodates an oxy fuel or plasma torch up to 200 amps
- Comes with the same oxy fuel torch and magnetic valve manifold, with plasma interface and wiring to attach customer supplied plasma cutter
- 20′ to 50′ machine bed
- Capable of supporting 500 lbs per foot to a max of 10,000 to 20,000 lbs
The Eco Series machines are computer controlled pipe cutting machines that convey and rotate pipes from 2″ to 24″ OD (W-244E) or 2″ to 36″ OD (W-364E) with a 20′-50′ machine bed capable of supporting 500 lbs. per foot to a maximum of 10,000-20,000 lbs. to include:
- 6-axis profiling carriage on precision machined and hardened track. Simultaneous motion maintains the torch cutting position along the linear axis of the pipe and perpendicular to the linear axis to perform beveled holes and end cuts.
- Tracking torch head includes vertical and horizontal tracking mechanism to maintain torch height and pipe centerline to automatically compensation for bent or out-of-round pipe.
- Floating pipe clamp with locking mechanism for accurate rotation that eliminates pipe walk.
- 3D pipe cutting software for at-machine and remote pipe cut programming and job management. The software vastly simplifies the importing, design and nesting of parts, streamlines job estimating, scheduling and inventory management, and allows job tracking in real-time.