CNC Plasma Pipe Cutters and Bevelers.
The Watts Specialties W-Series Pipe Cutting machines are the original Watts-Mueller 6-axis 3D pipe cutting machines. This series handles round pipes with ease and are operated with our 3D Profile Plus Software. The 3DPP software and the machine-based Corobs® software are the basis for the entire Watts-Mueller family of CNC Machines.
Why Watts Specialties W Series Pipe Cutting Machines?
- Handles round pipes with ease
- Operated with Watts-Specialties’ 3D Profile Plus Software
- 20′ up to 50′ machine beds
- Range of machines that can convey and rotate pipes from 2″ up to 36″ OD
- 6-axis profiling carriage on precision machined and hardened track
- Range of machines that can convey and rotate pipes from 2” up to 36” OD*
- 20’ up to 50’ machine beds*
- Supporting up to 500 lbs per foot to a maximum of 10,000 – 20,000 lbs*
- 6-axis profiling carriage on precision machined and hardened track. Simultaneous motion maintains the torch cutting position along the linear axis of the pipe and perpendicular to the linear axis to perform beveled holes and end cuts, or
- 2-axis profiling carriage with manual bevel positions preset at 90 degrees, 30 degrees, 37.5 degrees. Other bevel angles can be set with the locking mechanism.
- Tracking torch head includes vertical and horizontal tracking mechanism to maintain torch height and pipe centerline to automatically compensation for bent or out-of-round pipe.
- Floating pipe clamp with locking mechanism for accurate rotation that eliminates pipe walk.
- Hydraulically controlled lift deck with machine conveyor on cutting bed.
- Hydraulically actuated off loader arms to transfer the pipe off the cutting cell.
- 3D pipe cutting software for at-machine and remote pipe cut programming and job management. The software vastly simplifies the importing, design and nesting of parts, streamlines job estimating, scheduling and inventory management, and allows job tracking in real-time.
*Specifications and features vary depending on model. Please contact us for more information