6400/6800 Vertical Panel Saws
Photo is shown with optional accessories.
These two vertical panel saws utilize heavy-duty worm gear driven saw motors for production applications. The additional steel supports in the frame, worm driven motor, double guide tube bearings and machined aluminum material rollers result in heavier duty machines with a guaranteed cutting accuracy of 1/64″ straight and square. The 6400 cuts panels up to 64″ wide, while the 6800 can handle extra wide sheets up to 73″.
- 3 Hp worm driven heavy duty saw motor.
- 10 ft. Welded steel frame.
- Chrome plated 1¾”guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- 1 year parts warranty.
- Lifetime frame warranty