Create a new source of revenue with a RUF wood briquetting machine.
TURN WOOD BYPRODUCTS INTO HIGH QUALITY BRIQUETTES THAT CAN BE RE-USED OR RESOLD.
As a wood manufacturer, you have a unique opportunity to create an economical, environmentally friendly fuel source out of the free wood dust, shavings, or chips of your operation. The RUF LIGNUM Series Wood Briquette Machines form briquettes from your wood chips to enable profitable sales. The LIGNUM machine range has the flexibility to process various different grain sizes of the material into briquettes of a consistently high density and quality. The range works with a very high level of energy efficiency thanks to our innovative RUF hydraulics. Due to its compact structure, the sawdust press is easy to incorporate into existing production processes and is suitable for 24h operation.
PRESSING WOOD CHIPS – CREATING MORE REVENUE
Thanks to the great number of RUF wood briquette machines sold, RUF briquettes are popular all over the world as a sustainable, high-quality fuel. A consistent length and a constant weight of the briquettes can largely be ensured, even with different bulk densities, through our highly developed system of briquette length regulation. Depending on your requirements, we offer wood briquette machines for throughputs between 410 and 1050 kg per hour.
Why RUF LIGNUM Series Wood Briquette Machines?
- Earn extra revenue by selling wooden briquettes for use in wood stoves, furnaces, firepits, and more
- Create a carbon neutral energy source (briquettes emit less carbon when burned than was consumed by the trees they came from)
- Hydraulic briquetting means no artificial binders are used so briquettes remain natural products
- Eliminate the need for storage, disposal and landfill fees
- Keep labor costs to a minimum
- A RUF wood briquetting press pays for itself in less than 18 months
ADVANTAGES OF RUF BRIQUETTING MACHINES:
- Compact construction
- Quick installation (plug & press)
- Fully automatic 24h operation
- Low maintenance
- Long service life
ADVANTAGES OF RUF BRIQUETTES:
- Increased revenues from briquettes
- No binding agents required
- CO2-neutral fuel
- Higher calorific value as a fuel than firewood
- Space-saving storage thanks to rectangular format
WHAT ARE WOOD BRIQUETTES USED FOR?
More convenient than traditional firewood and more flexible than wood pellets, wood briquettes are easy to store and handle, cost-effective, and can be used in practically any wood-burning device.
- Living room fireplaces
- Wood-burning stoves
- Backyard fire pits
- Commercial boilers