Quality you would expect from the inventor of the sliding table saw.
The Altendorf WA8TE Sliding Table Saw is the perfect solution for workshops that require the precision offered by Altendorf with a lower entry price point. The saw unit is powerful and well balanced as you would expect from this prestigious manufacturer, who have been making panel saws for over 111 years. The Altendorf sliding table is renowned for its smooth and exact movement. This is hallmark of an Altendorf, and it all comes down to design: the table runs on large, chromed dumbbell rollers sandwiched between hard chromed guide bars, guaranteeing absolute precision. The system’s large rollers ensure smooth movement, meaning the table takes less effort to move and glides as securely as if it were on rails. This quality will endure decades of heavy load bearing in the constant presence of dust and chips, and it needs virtually no maintenance. Standard features include power blade elevation & tilting. The heavy-duty rip fence is manually adjusted and capable of ripping up to 1300mm (51”) wide.
Why Altendorf WA8TE Sliding Table Saw?
- Altendorf sliding table which is the benchmark in the industry for precision, durability, and effortless movement
- Powerful 7.5 HP main motor with three speeds which is ideal for any application you throw at it.
- Independent 1 HP scoring motor for a wide range of cutting applications
- Motorized blade elevation
- Motorized blade tilting with electronic angle display
- 51” rip fence with micro precision adjustment
- Motorized blade rise/fall
- Motorized blade tilting with electronic angle display on control panel
- Scoring blade with motorized rise and fall and manual lateral adjustment
- 5 HP main motor with separate 1HP scoring motor
- (3) saw blade speeds for optimum cutting results in various materials
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with large dumbbell style steel rollers and hard chromed guide rails
- Aluminum extruded crosscut fence with (2) flip stops
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy duty torsion-resistant machine frame built in the same way as the machine frames for the F45 series
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Optional single sided miter fence for angled cuts with single stop to 2500mm (included)
- Overhead CE blade guard with built in dust port and straight and bevel blade guards
- Complete with eccentric clamp for securing difficult to hold materials
- Optional: DIGIT L crosscut fence with digital readout and DUPLEX double sided mitre fences available