Manual press brakes ranging from 400 – 3,000 ton models.
Whether you have a highly repeatable process that simply requires a work horse like the Pacific Press K-Series large press brakes, or you are a job shop that frequently changes programs and needs the CNC capabilities of the Pacific Press FK Series large press brakes to keep up, Pacific has a press brake for every application.
Why the Pacific Press K Series Large Press Brakes?
- Accuracy & Repeatability within .002”
- Manual Adjustment Limit Switches
- Integrated Backgauge Options Available
Heavy Duty Cylinder & Guide Ram
- As the machine is tilted, Pacific’s guides and cylinders prevent additional stress on the machine, promoting longevity.
- Because the cylinders are secured to the center of the ram, true centerline loading is ensured.
Large Pressure Pad Surface
- Robust pressure pads spread the load out across the ram, putting less stress on the cylinders.
Deflection .0015” Per Foot
- Low deflection on the bed and ram produce high precision bends.
- Pacific has a full staff of engineers available to design in a wide range of configurations to meet every customer’s requirements.
Unmatched Heavy-Duty Frame
- Every Pacific Press brake is made to last by using the thickest steel frame in the industry and is assembled with an interlocked frame design that does not rely on welds to hold tonnage.
2:1 Cylinder To Piston Ratio
- Pacific’s cylinder rod is 2:1, the highest ratio in the industry, which allows the machine to consistently absorb breakthrough shock better than any other machine on the market.
Shot Peened/Radius Ground Throats
- Helps prevent the propagation of micro cracks in the frame, to ensure a longer frame and machine life.
Reliable Safety Features
- Foot switches and two-hand run controls come standard with every machine to promote operator safety.
- Light curtain, laser safety systems, and area scanners are also available.