Powerful Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saw Series.
The Original Saw 14” Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws are precise machines made for the rigors of every day industrial use. The versatility of the Heavy-Duty Series makes them well suited for use in custom cabinet shops, school tech departments, lumber yards, home centers, packaging departments and manufacturing plants. This uses of this saw are varied because of its ability to perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts and compound bevels, as well as swiveling to rip down panels.
The Heavy-Duty Series is also precise enough for squaring panels up to 24” wide. Other operations, such as dadoing panels, are done with ease because of the Original Saw Company manufactured flat-bottom induction motor.
From its motor to its heavy cast iron arm, the Heavy-Duty Series radial arm saw continues to be a workhorse in the woodworking industry. With a heavy-gauge steel, powder coated frame and legs, plus an oversized tabletop, our machines have proven themselves in thousands of manufacturing companies throughout the world. These machines are built for everyday repeatability and accuracy for years to come.
There are several blade options for the Heavy-Duty Radial Arm Saw. These saws use a 14″ carbide tipped blade. The options we carry are a 40 tooth and a 60-tooth blade for general purpose cutting. For fine cross cutting, an 80-tooth blade is recommended. We also carry a 14″ 100 tooth carbide tipped blade for cutting melamine. Blades are sold separately from the saw.
Why Original Saw 14″ Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws?
- 5 hp 3 phase TEFC motor on models 3531-03, 3536-03 available in 208/230/400/380/460/575/600; 50/60 Hz
- 3 hp 1 phase motors on models 3531-01 and 3536-01 available in 208/230 voltages
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable crosscut stop
- 16″ crosscut on standard arm machines (models 3531-01 and 3531-03)
- 24″ crosscut on medium arm machines (models 3536-01 and 3536-03)
- Base column lock (models 3536-01 and 3536-03)
- Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact double row ball bearings, which provide smooth vibration-free travel
- Oversized MDF tabletop
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 33″
- Arbor nut and precision ground blade collars
- Wrench kit (includes Allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench & miscellaneous Allen wrenches)
- High-density polyethylene lower guard that provides full coverage
- Accessible start/stop button on the left front edge of table
- E-stop is now a standard feature
- New elevating cranks
- New upper guard housing
- Multiple table options
- Swivels to rip with the optional rip kit