A workhorse radial arm saw built contractor tough.
The Original Saw 12″ Contractor Series Radial Arm Saws are industrial rated radial arm saws that have the versatility to crosscut, bevel cut, and miter cut. These saws are well suited for wood cutting up to a 3″ depth of cut, as well as cutting off 24″ wide panels for squaring shelving, doors, and other similar applications. These machines are found in small lumber yards, custom cabinet shops, schools, contractor shops, crating departments or anywhere smaller material is being cut off, miter cut, bevel cut, sized or dado work is being done.
The Contractor Series Radial Arm Saws continue to be a workhorse with a TEFC motor and internal automatic brake, and a durable powder coated finish. This radial arm saw has the best cut quality in its class and is a precise cutting machine with repeatable accuracy that you can depend on day after day for years to come. The machines are fully assembled and tested in our facility and then packaged with the legs boxed on the skid. This makes setup a snap. Simply lift the machine and install the legs. Then run power into the electrical enclosure and install the saw blade of your choice.
Why Original Saw 12″ Contractor Series Radial Arm Saws?
- 3 hp 1 phase 208/220 volt TEFC motor 60 Hz (3512-01)
- 3 hp 3 phase 208/230/460 volt TEFC motor 50/60 Hz (3512-03)
- Automatic blade braking system
- 24” crosscut standard on all machines in series
- Precision carriage riding on 4 tight-tolerance, horizontally mounted convex bearings
- Oversized MDF tabletop
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 32”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes Allen arbor wrench and flat arbor wrench)
- High-density polyethylene lower guard that provides full coverage
- New yoke assembly that allows for precise bevel clamping on angles and swivels to rip with optional rip kit
- New handle grip
- Arbor motor refinements