Powerful Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saw Series.
The Original Saw 16” Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws are the best in the industry. Featuring 3 and 5 horsepower motors, they are capable of operating in industrial wood cutting environments. Original Saw Radial Arm Saws are capable of a wide variety of wood cutting operations including miter cutting, bevel cutting, compound miter cuts, as well as dado operations. They are a smooth cutting saw that has a rigid feel and are capable of making accurate and repeated cuts.
These radial arm saws weigh in at a massive 500 pounds. They are constructed of cast iron and aluminum for vibration free operation. These saws are much more than a radial arm saw. They are a stable cutting platform for many crosscutting and dado operations. Our saws can be outfitted with our OS Series TM extension tables and manual measuring systems for safe support and measuring of your material. Our American made saws are built in our Northern Iowa facility with American castings and motors.
There are several blade options for the Heavy-Duty Radial Arm Saw. These saws use a 16″ carbide tipped blade. We carry a 40 tooth and a 60-tooth blade for general purpose cutting. For fine cross cutting, we suggest an 80 tooth or 120 tooth blade. We also carry a 16″ 120 tooth carbide tipped blade for cutting plastic. Blades are sold separately from the saw.
Why Original Saw 16″ Heavy Duty Radial Arm Saws?
- 5 hp 3 phase TEFC motor on models 3541 and 3546 available in 208/230/400/460/575/600; 50/60 Hz
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable crosscut stop
- 16″ crosscut on model 3541
- 24″ crosscut on model 3546
- Base column lock on model 3546
- Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact double row ball bearings, which provide smooth vibration-free travel
- Oversized MDF tabletop
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height 33″
- Arbor nut and precision ground blade collars
- Wrench kit (includes Allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench & misc Allen wrenches)
- High-density polyethylene lower guard that provides full coverage
- Accessible start/stop button on the left front edge of table
- E-stop is now a standard feature
- New elevating cranks
- New upper guard housing
- Multiple table options
- Swivels to rip with the optional rip kit