The world’s most affordable CNC angle line.
The Ocean Machinery Clipper II CNC Angle Line is not only the world’s most affordable angle line, it is also the world’s most compact angle line.
The unique patented design of the Ocean CLIPPER II gives it an edge in the market place where processing clip angles and long bracing angles is a necessity. And the ability of the Clipper II to efficiently process short and long flat bar makes this machine so versatile.
The angle processing range is from 1-1/2” x 1-1/2 x 1/8” (40 x 40 x 4mm) up to 6 x 6 x 5/8” (150 x 150 x 15mm), in any length, and for flat bar the range is from 2 x1/4” (50 x 6mm) up to 6 x 5/8” (150 x 15mm).
The CLIPPER II uses a unique design featuring two punch units with removeable C-frame tool holders, creating a dramatically more compact machine that is more user-friendly.
This small compact size not only reduces the cost significantly, it also reduces the remnant to approximately 9″ (230mm). The small footprint required and the low cost of the machine have resulted in the Ocean CLIPPER II Series being the fastest selling angle line in the world, and has made it possible for even the smallest fabricators to have their own automated angle production. Our smallest CLIPPER II customers have fewer than five shop floor employees.
Why Ocean Machinery Clipper II CNC Angle Line?
- Simple and easy to operator
- Eliminates manual layout & punching of angles and flat bar
- Processes angle up to 6 x 6 x 5/8” and flat bar up to 6 x 5/8”
- Easily processes short clip angles and long bracing angles
- Fully automatic punching and shearing cycle
- Very space efficient – more compact than other angle lines
- With the Ocean Clipper, Peddinghaus and Ocean Machinery have succeeded in creating a powerful yet compact clip angle processing machine that eliminates another costly labor area in steel fabricating
- Specifically created for fabricators desiring a competitive advantage through automation by elimination of manual layout and manual punching of angles and flat bar.
- The maximum angle size is 6 x 6 x 5/8″ (150 x 150 x 15mm).
- It has the ability to process short clip angles as well as long bracing angles and flat bars.
- The Clipper II completely eliminates manual layout, and manual drilling / punching.
- Provides exceptional accuracy of hole placement, eliminating costly field modifications.
- Very space efficient – much more compact than other angle lines.
- Simple and easy to operate.
- No computer experience required.
- Fully automatic punching and shearing cycle
- Despite its compact size, the Ocean CLIPPER II Angle Line is designed for heavy duty work in the toughest fabricating shops in the world. It uses many of the same components found on other Peddinghaus angle lines.
- The Ocean Clipper II CNC Angle Line seamlessly integrates with all major steel detailing programs.
- The robust 100 Ton Double Cut Shear has a cycle time of only 5 seconds and shears steel to 5/8″ thick, with a drop of only 1/2″.
- The 75 Ton Hydraulic Punch is One of Peddinghaus’ standard heavy-duty units and its punching cycle is less than 2 seconds.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.