Cut with confidence and accuracy.
The Cantek HB800 32” Band Resaw with Feeder is built to last. A 4” wide blade is driven by a powerful 20HP motor for precision straight resawing. Equipped with a 1HP power variable speed feed unit which is pneumatically actuated to provide consistent feeding of the workpiece. The feed speed can be variably adjusted from 3 to 56 FPM in accordance with the material type and thickness.
Why Cantek HB800 32″ Band Resaw with Feeder?
- Cast iron upper and lower saw wheels are precision machined and dynamically balanced
- Powerful 20HP saw motor
- 4” wide resaw blade for precise straight resaw cutting
- Specially designed Bakelite guide blocks provide rigid side blade support for straight cutting
- 1HP infinitely variable speed feeder with feed speeds from 3~56 FPM ensures consistent feeding of work pieces during resawing operations
- Feeder is pneumatically actuated by a foot pedal for operator convenience
- Adjustable roller infeed fence to facilitate with feeding of the workpiece
- Upper and lower Bakelite guides ensure blade stability for optimum cutting results
- Heavy fabricated steel machine frame
- Large cast iron worktable is precision ground and can tilt to a maximum of 45o
- Convenient spring blade tension adjustment by means of a handwheel and gauge
- Foot brake for braking wheels and blade
- Rack & pinion blade guide adjustment
- Band wheel is crowned for proper blade tracking and added stability of the blade
- Blade lubrication system and reservoir for lubricant keeps blades cool
- Auto Start-Delta control for main motor with emergency stop switch
- Feed pressure is adjustable
- Feed roller opening and closing is controlled by a foot switch for operator convenience
- Knurled steel feed roller for maximum grip