GOH Veneer Guillotine
- Welded steel upper and lower frame.
- Knife beam moves between three self-lubricated slideways.
- The beam and knife are driven via a hydraulic unit.
- Clamping beam is 150mm wide, reinforced ribs and torsion bar for accurate and solid clamping.
- Two hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth clamping.
- Two hand controls to start working cycle: If released the knife retracts immediately.
- The fence movement is via an electric motor.
- A metric counter measures the distance between the rear fence and the cutting line.
- Double safety photocells are mounted at each end of machine opening for safe operation.