CIO Veneer Guillotine
- Welded steel upper and lower frame.
- Knife beam moves between three self-lubricated slideways.
- The beam and knife are driven via hydraulic cylinders.
- Clamping beam has reinforced ribs and torsion bar for accurate and solid clamping.
- Two hydraulic cylinders ensure smooth clamping.
- Two hand controls: If released the knife retracts immediately for safe operation.
- Rear fence movement is via an electric motor.
- A metric counter measures the distance between the rear fence and the cutting line.