307HV / CPHV100 Angle Roll
The CARELL 307HV / CPHV-100 has 3 driven rolls, double initial pinch universal roll bending machine with independent hydraulic adjustment of both lateral bending rolls and hydraulic powered rotation of all three rolls. Lateral guides are adjustable in all three axii. This versatile unit is ideal for rolling standard/special sections plus tube/pipe in mild-structural-stainless steels and a variety of other materials. Machines are furnished with a set of standard universal rolls.
- Dual LED Digital Displays monitor bending roll positions
- Rugged, rigid, one piece solid steel weldment frame, normalized and precision machined, ample sized access panels and ventilation for internal hydraulic unit
- 3 Shafts Driven w/ 3 Direct Coupled Hydraulic Motors and Planetary Speed Reducers for 100% efficient torque delivery
- Larger, high strength steel shafts, heat treated and ground, journaled in dual self aligning spherical roller bearings for optimum performance
- Hydraulic power unit integral to the machine frame
- Multi axis, 6 way, fully adjustable lateral guides
- Variable Speed rotation via electronic proportional valves
- Universal bending rolls with modular components, hardened and wear resistant.
- Operates both Horizontal AND Vertical