Large capacity crosscutting solution.
The Cantek PCS30 30” Pneumatic Chop Saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left-hand or right-hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Why Cantek PCS30 30″ Pneumatic Chop Saw?
- Large cutting capacity from 2”x27” up to 10”x10”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right-Hand & Left-Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 2″x27″, 4″x24″, 6″x21″, 8”x16”, 10”x10”
- Powerful 15HP main motor (20HP optional)
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push bottom control)
- Adjustable cutting cycle from 10~ 15 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.