Large capacity miter chop saw is built for production.
The Cantek PCM508 20” Miter Chop Saw is a precision pneumatic cut off saw designed for cutting miters up to 60o in either direction. The saw is automatically cycled pneumatically and activated by a foot switch to allow for fast positioning of the workpiece. Capable of production cutting with up to 40 cuts per minute. The cutting speed is adjustable to ensure the optimum finish result on your workpiece no matter the species or size. The rotary table runs on ball bearings to ensure effortless rotation of the blade according to the desired cutting angle. The workpiece is clamped pneumatically, and the clamping guard runs on linear guideways for smooth and fast clamping operation. The PCM508 is available with optional infeed and outfeed conveyor systems with manual stops or can be fitted with an automatic stop system such as Tigerstop for added productivity.
Why Cantek PCM508 20″ Miter Chop Saw?
- 20” blade driven by powerful 7.5 HP motor
- Manually swivelling saw blade can cut miters up to 60o either left or right
- Quick index pin at set angles which can also be locked manually at any angle
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting stroke for optimum finish results
- Pneumatic clamping mechanism runs on linear guideways to ensure smooth and fast clamping of the workpiece
- Precision ground and polished cast iron table
- Safety enclosure surrounds the saw blade to ensure safe operation with reduced noise
- Infeed and outfeed fences are precision ground and are adjustable to achieve the maximum cutting requirement
- Cabinet light included to illuminate the saw area
- Oil lubrication unit to lubricate the rotary table to ensure smooth adjustment
- High quality Schneider electrical controls
- Can be purchased with optional infeed & outfeed conveyors with manual stops or can be easily paired with an automatic stop to increase productivity
- Optional dual push button control
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.