Plane your material efficiently in a single pass.
The Cantek GT760ARD 30” double surface planer has a robust cast-iron body for industrial planing day in and day out. The spiral insert knife cutterheads produce a smooth planed finish with maximum stock removal. The material is passed over the bottom head with a spring-loaded pin feed system allowing it to act like a jointer to flatten the board prior to being planed to an accurate thickness with the top head.
Why Cantek GT760ARD 30″ Double Surface Planer?
- Spring loaded conveyor pin system ensures material is passed over the bottom cutterhead to resulting in a flat and uniform board prior to planing to thickness on the top head
- Spiral insert knife cutterheads with two-sided solid carbide knives produce a smooth finish with increased stock removal capacity and extremely quiet operation
- Heavy-duty cast-iron machine body and table for vibration free cutting
- 30″ wide x 8″ thickness capacity (optional 16” & 20” opening)
- Cutterheads are spiral insert type with six (6) rows of carbide inserts
- (2) driven and (1) idle bed roll for superior feeding of even difficult material
- Digital electronic thickness adjustment in INCH and MM (Inch is to 0.001” resolution) for precise thickness control
- Swiveling control panel for more ergonomic access to machine controls
- Inverter variable speed control with feed speeds from 26 to 79 FPM
- Easy to access external handwheel adjustment of infeed bed
- Hard chromed worktable for high wear resistance
- Auto lubrication to conveyor chain, central lubrication for dovetail elevation guideways
- Section chipbreaker and sectional feed roller before top cutterhead
- Rubber outfeed top roller to prevent chip marking
- Over thickness safety shut-off bar across infeed.
- Ammeter for each motor on control panel to monitor motor load
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.