It is time to upgrade your cabinetry with precision dovetail drawer boxes.
Add prestige to your cabinets with aesthetically pleasing dovetail drawer boxes with the Cantek JDT65 manual dovetailer. Dovetails display your quality and are built to last! Producing beautifully aesthetic dovetails for drawer box production from a wide range of wood types, including plywood and solid wood. The JDT65 machine produces both the pin and tail of the dovetail simultaneously. All four sides of the drawer can be loaded into the machine for optimum production capacity. The operator controls the dovetail unit by following a simple template allowing for ease of operation and quality joints. Equipped with a choice of four pitch templates for varying types of dovetail joints.
Why Cantek JDT65 Manual Dovetailer?
- Ideal for drawer production and furniture parts which require high quality dovetail joints.
- Workpieces are pneumatically clamped to speed up material changeovers
- Equipped with one four-sided template providing four pitches between dovetails.
- Floating dovetailing unit has ball bearings which run on chrome steel guiderails for effortless operation
- Standard pitch 1″, 1 ½”, 2″ and 2 ½”
- Solid carbide single flute eccentric dovetail bit controls the fit of the joint
- 18500 RPM spindle for superior cut quality
- Max. workpiece size 59″ x 16 ½”
- Workpieces are clamped by air clamps
- Equipped with an indication bar for indicating cutting position
- Tenon and mortise depth are conveniently adjusted according to the thickness of workpiece
- The spindle accommodates 12 mm TCT eccentric cutter
- Enclosed base
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.