Recover valuable lumber from slabs, and produce lap siding, crating, dunnage and more.
The powerful yet economically priced Cantek HR12E horizontal resaw can produce a cut up to 11.8” wide and 4.92” thick. Capable of handling material from 11.8” wide to 9.8” thick. The powerful 20HP motor makes easy work of even hard to cut wood material. The thin kerf 1” wide blade achieves optimum cut quality while maximizing material yield. The user-friendly controls and operation make will allow your resawing operation to get up to speed quickly. It is economically priced for the small to mid-sized operation looking to improve their efficiency and material yield.
Why Cantek HR12E Horizontal Band Resaw?
- Powerful 20HP saw motor capable of cutting through virtually any wood species with ease
- Solid steel 28” diameter saw wheels capable of running a 1” wide, thin kerf blade for maximum cut accuracy and material yield
- Variable feed speed by inverter to ensure optimum cut accuracy and blade life
- Simple operation and low price point allowing for the maximum return on your investment
- Adjustable sandwich style guide system ensures the blades run true and cut straight
- Blade lubrication system ensure the blade runs cool for an optimum blade life
- Single head horizontal configuration with
- Variable feed speed by inverter from 16 – 82 FPM
- Heavy duty solid steel saw wheels are precision ground and dynamically balanced
- Powerful 20HP saw wheel motor
- Manual saw wheel elevation
- Both saw blade housing elevation screws are linked by a shaft to ensure synchronized movement and precisely level adjustment
- Adjustable sandwich style guide system
- Manual saw blade tension adjustment by handle
- Auto blade lubrication system
- (2) spring loaded hold down rollers ensure material is held firmly on the conveyor belt during material resawing
- Standard electrics are 230/3/60 to UL/CSA Standards (Other voltages available on request)
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.