Production Double End Tenoner Series for Furniture Production, Interior Furnishings, and more.
The Cantek DET A-Type Double End Tenoners represent our budget-friendly range, designed to meet rigorous applications while considering cost-effectiveness. These models offer configurations with up to eight spindles (four on each side) and are available in widths ranging from 49” to 180”. Excelling in producing doors, furniture, windows, and beyond, these double end tenoners are an ideal fit. The DET series can be tailored to your specific requirements, offering an array of processing units and features to choose from. You have the option to acquire the DET series as a standalone solution or as part of a production line, allowing for the automated processing of all four sides of a workpiece.
Why Cantek DET A-Type Double End Tenoners?
- Among the various tenoner models available, the A-Type stands out as the most cost-effective option
- Heavy duty base consisting of a double bed of welded and stress-relieved steel for superior vibration damping resulting in optimum cut quality and machine life
- Available in working widths from 49” to 180”, with motorized width adjustment
- Configured with up to (8) spindles depending on your production needs
- Working configuration below:
- Scoring saw (not tiltable)
- Main cut-off saw (not tiltable)
- Moulding station with jumping (not tiltable)
- Moulding station (tiltable)
- Non-tiltable scoring and main saw stacked on the same side of a column allows for a more compact footprint – outfitted with a narrower base, shorter base stand, and reduced top/bottom pressure beam length.
- Infeed and outfeed safety guards, as well as enclosed cabinet with safety interlocks on access doors
- Precision chain track assemblies with manually retractable stop dogs to ensure perfect “squareness”
- Automatic braking of saw blades and moulding heads
- The feed conveyor is equipped with needle bearings to increase wear resistance.
- Choice of rubber or phenolic surfaces on chain pads
- The movable side is mounted on precision linear guideways to ensure accuracy and smooth movement
- Width is set through the CH-525 digital width controller to ensure high positioning accuracy
- Choice to upgrade to the touch screen with a PLC
- Mechanical digital readouts for accurate positioning of each working unit
- Schneider electrical components to CSA standard