Proline 50 Double Row Boring Machine
- 2 boring units each with 25 spindles, pitch 32mm.
- Each boring unit has 3 individual clamping cylinders.
- The strong double-guided boring unit guarantees stability especially at the ends of the drilling beam.
- The first boring unit is fixed at the front of the machine for easy handling of small workpieces.
- The second, a rear-boring unit is easily moveable by precision guides indexed by a digital counter.
- To minimize setup time, the rear fence, including extension ruler stops, are moved together with the rear drill head and hold-down cylinder.
- Precise line drilling by use of tilt-stops and setting gauge (no indexing pin).
- The extension ruler (2200mm) can be turned from left to right side for perfect mirror image.
- Chip-free through-boring with hydraulic oil-break cylinder.
- Ideal two-stage drill bit system with high speed chucks.
- Large table for workpiece support.
- Drilling from below with all the well-known advantages