Powerful, precise, efficient moulder at an economical price point, all in a small footprint.
The Leadermac Smartmac Moulder Series has been designed to ensure uncompromised results specifically aimed at the small shop looking at their first moulder or one looking to add additional machines. The Smartmac moulder has a small footprint allowing it to fit in virtually any shop. Many powerful features come standard with the Smartmac ensuring fast and repeatable set-ups with reduced changeover time, all allowing you can meet your production requirements day in and day out.
Why Leadermac Smartmac Moulder Series?
- Industrial moulder design with a solid cast iron frame produces unparalleled finished part quality in its class.
- Never has a moulder with such an industrial design and a wide range of features been available at this price point.
- Compact design ensures it can fit in almost any shop.
- Turnkey solutions include on-site operator and maintenance training.
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame provides superior vibration damping, which produces superiorly finished parts and promotes long bearing & machine life.
- Small footprint allows the Smartmac to fit into nearly any shop.
- All tables and fences hard chromed with approximately 0.012″-0014″ thick hard chrome, which ensures maximum longevity.
- Comes with more top-driven and bottom full-width driven feed rolls than other moulders of its size.
- 6000 RPM spindles each with (4) ABEC 6 precision bearings per spindle which provides smooth surface finish results.
- Side heads share a motor allowing the machine length to be shortened.
- Pneumatic side holdover provides consistent side pressure to the fence.
- Pneumatic hold down pressure to all top feed rolls provides consistent and repeatable pressure.
- Pneumatic chip breakers ensuring consistent pressure.
- Full width driven infeed & outfeed bed rolls.
- Dual SIKO quick set counters to assist in quick and accurate changeovers.
- Axial adjustment of last bottom head from front of machine.
- Table lubrication system.
- Centralized grease lubrication system.
- Safety sound enclosure is standard.
- Pneumatic pressure to chip breakers, holdovers, and top feed rolls.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.