Heavy-duty non jointed moulder, for the most complex mouldings, or most difficult material types, wet or dry.
The Leadermac Hypermac Moulder Series has been designed to ensure a high-quality finish, with a range of options to meet your particular needs. The Hypermac moulder is commonly brought in with 8000 rpm spindles, allowing you to run 33% faster than a 6000 rpm machine, producing an excellent quality finish. Its larger cutterhead swing allows for heavier and deeper cuts for the most complex of mouldings. It is a tight coupled machine to ensure total control and smooth feeding of the workpiece as it passes thru. Many powerful features come standard with the Hypermac ensuring fast and repeatable setups with reduced changeover time, allowing you to meet your production requirements day in and day out.
Why Leadermac Hypermac Moulder Series?
- Industrial moulder design with a solid cast iron frame produces unparalleled finished part quality in its class.
- The Hypermac moulder comes with high-quality components, ensuring the best finish possible.
- 4 pieces of Abec 7 Precision Bearings per spindle – ensuring an excellent finish on your products.
- 8000 RPM spindles allow faster production to meet your needs.
- The Hypermac moulder comes standard with Setworks, with a range of series of automation available for easy and consistent set up by your operator, ensuring quick changeovers.
- Turnkey solutions include on-site operator and maintenance training.
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame provides superior vibration damping, which produces superiorly finished parts and promotes long bearing & machine life
- Tightly coupled machine ensures smooth and consistent feeding to assist in producing high-quality finish
- All tables and fences hard chromed with approximately 0.012″-0014″ thick hard chrome, which ensures maximum longevity
- Comes with more top driven and bottom full width driven feed rolls than other moulders of its size
- Bottom bed rolls can be adjusted up and down with a simple adjustment from the front of the machine.
- 8000 RPM spindles each with (4) ABEC 7 precision bearings per spindle which provides smooth surface finish results
- Larger cutterhead swing allows for deeper and more complex profiles.
- Pneumatic side holdover provides consistent side pressure to the fence
- Pneumatic hold down pressure to all top feed rolls provides consistent and repeatable pressure
- Pneumatic chip breakers ensuring consistent pressure
- Full width driven infeed & outfeed bed rolls
- Short stock feed roll station
- Machine comes standard with Easyset touch screen control setworks (other setworks systems available to increase automation)
- Set up controls mounted on pendant with 12′ cord to allow the operator to carry in front of the machine during setup.
- Axial adjustment of last bottom head from front of machine
- Heavy-duty pneumatic, automatic and programmable table lubrication system
- Centralized grease lubrication system
- Safety sound enclosure is standard
- Pneumatic pressure to chip breakers, holdovers, and top feed rolls
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.