A production vertical resaw with compact dimensions.
The Stenner ST100R Resaw is a highly engineered, compact and reliable band resaw that is particularly suitable for joinery workshops, furniture manufacturers, builders’ merchants and the many other woodworking establishments where quality, reliability and versatility are important factors, incorporating a soft-touch digital pad allowing all major functions to be controlled from one point.
The machine incorporates a full width cast iron table with infeed and outfeed idle rollers, a heavy duty multi roller fence with digital readout, replaceable pressure saw guides to ensure accuracy, pneumatic saw straining, a re-sited HMI control unit for easier visibility, infinitely variable feed rates 5-60 m/min and of course the traditional 915mm diameter cast iron pulley wheels which have been a hallmark of Stenner Resaws over the years.
Included as standard equipment on this latest model is a pneumatically operated radial arm feed, which is activated by photocell. The standard machine incorporates a hand wheel for fine adjustment and a foot pedal override facility is also available as an option.
The ST100R resaw requires no pit or special foundation for installation. The machines are simply bolted to the factory floor and connected to electrical and pneumatic/hydraulic (depending on model) supplies and dust extraction. In addition, the low noise level during operation means there is no need for a sound enclosure. If the mill layout changes, the ‘no pit’ ST resaws can easily be re-sited.
Why Stenner ST100R Resaw?
- Infinitely variable feed speed
- Automatic feed unit operation
- HMI control
- Foot pedal override for feed unit
- Heavy duty multi-roller fence
- Pressure sawguide system
- Pneumatic saw straining
- Cleaning system for sawblades and pulleys
- Idle horizontal table rollers at infeed and outfeed
- Pressure saw guide system with easily changeable guides requiring no setting or adjustment.
- Infinitely variable feed speed 5 – 60m/min.
- 20HP (optional 25 HP) main motor drive with automatic starter with two emergency stop buttons.
- Handwheel setting of the inward position of the feed rollers
- Pneumatic movement of the feed rollers activated by photocell
- Selector switch to activate/deactivate photocell
- Electronic Operator interface with digital readout of fence position
- Multi-roller fence providing angle cutting facilities up to 35o.
- Pneumatic saw straining.
- Cleaning system for sawblades and saw pulleys.
- Free running horizontal table rollers at infeed and outfeed
- Machine fitted with DC braking, interlocking of guards and other features to comply with the requirements of the CEN Machinery Directive 2006/42 EC.