High quality toolroom mills for small batch production.
The Fryer MB-Q Series Toolroom Bed Mills is the ultimate mill for toolroom applications. Designed and built to be the finest toolroom mill available, these machines are easier to use, more accurate and last longer than any other toolroom mill. Equipped with a manual quill and manual handwheels, the “Q” Series gives you the flexibility to use in manual, semi-CNC or full-CNC modes. The conversational control makes programming easy so even one-off parts can be done quickly and efficiently.
Why Fryer MB-Q Series Toolroom Bed Mills?
- Manual, Semi-CNC or Full-CNC Modes
- Extremely easy to use
- Fast set up for one off-parts
- Perfect for repair, tool & die, maintenance & job shop
- Manual handles for X and Y axis
- Manual quill with optional glass scale
- “Do One” cycles for pockets, drilling, bolt circles & more
- Simple menu programming – no codes of any kind
- Reads standard G & M codes from CAD-CAM systems
- Solid model part verification
- Versatile quill head that features 2 speed gearbox for high torque at low speeds, 10 HP spindle motor, CAT-40 taper spindle and optional rigid tapping
- One-touch set-up buttons
- Rigid tapping with peck feature
- Handwheel run makes testing programs safer
- Rugged heavy duty Meehanite castings that are machined twice and stress relieved. All friction surfaces are Turcite coated and slide on top of hardened and ground surfaces for extremely low wear and high accuracy
- Absolute encoders allow the machine to remember your position with the power off. All fixture offsets and tool offsets are maintained so you don’t have to re-indicate parts like on other controls
- Fryer/Siemens 828-HS Control
- Precision ground C3 grade double nut ballscrews provide incredible 0.0002” accuracy for the most demanding jobs