Simplified Small Batch Turning.
Designed by toolmakers for toolmakers, the Fryer ET-TR Series Toolroom Lathes provide rugged construction and high accuracy in a compact toolroom lathe. The Easy Turn is easier to use than a conventional lathe yet offers the productivity of a CNC. Time consuming manual set-ups for threading, chamfers, and contours are eliminated by the Easy Turn’s handle driven “Do One” cycles and electronic stops. Multi-mode operations allow manual use, semi-auto use and full CNC operation. This flexibility is perfect for repair shops, tool and die, prototype and job shops alike.
Why Fryer ET-TR Series Toolroom Lathes?
- Manual, Semi-CNC or Full-CNC Modes
- Easier to use than conventional lathes
- Handle driven “Do One” cycles eliminates manual set ups
- Perfect for prototype, repair, job shop and toolroom
- Manual mode with dual handles
- “Do One” semi-automatic mode
- Simple menu programming mode
- 3D graphic verification
- Standard G code programming
- Handwheel run mode
- Hardened and ground ways with Turcite B liners
- Two speed auto-shift gear box
- C3 grade double nut ball screws with class 7 bearings
- Precision ground C3 grade double nut ballscrews provide incredible 0.0002” accuracy for the most demanding jobs
- Heavy duty headstock features an auto shift gear that provides high torque and high speed. All gears are balanced for smooth high speed operation
- A dry sump lubrication system is standard on all ET lathes. It features a separate oil tank that is located away from the headstock to keep the oil cool
- Features a rugged one piece base casting for added rigidity. Made from thermally stable Meehanite cast iron, it also contains coolant and chips with the integrated chip pan and flood coolant
- Hand scraped Turcite B on all friction surfaces including gibs. Metered oil system delivers precise lubrication and features a low lube alarm
- Extra wide belt is constructed from FC-30 Meehanite cast iron and features extra ribbing that increases rigidity
- High quality manual tailstock features a precision honed body, chrome plated quill, quill lock, and graduated dial