Simplified Small Batch Turning.
Designed by toolmakers for toolmakers, the Fryer ET-TR Series Toolroom Lathes provide rugged construction and high accuracy in a compact toolroom lathe. The Easy Turn is easier to use than a conventional lathe yet offers the productivity of a CNC. Time consuming manual set-ups for threading, chamfers, and contours are eliminated by the Easy Turn’s handle driven “Do One” cycles and electronic stops. Multi-mode operations allow manual use, semi-auto use and full CNC operation. This flexibility is perfect for repair shops, tool and die, prototype and job shops alike.
Why Fryer ET-TR Series Toolroom Lathes?
- Manual, Semi-CNC or Full-CNC Modes
- Easier to use than conventional lathes
- Handle driven “Do One” cycles eliminates manual set ups
- Perfect for prototype, repair, job shop and toolroom
- Manual mode with dual handles
- “Do One” semi-automatic mode
- Simple menu programming mode
- 3D graphic verification
- Standard G code programming
- Handwheel run mode
- Hardened and ground ways with Turcite B liners
- Two speed auto-shift gear box
- C3 grade double nut ball screws with class 7 bearings
- Precision ground C3 grade double nut ballscrews provide incredible 0.0002” accuracy for the most demanding jobs
- Heavy duty headstock features an auto shift gear that provides high torque and high speed. All gears are balanced for smooth high speed operation
- A dry sump lubrication system is standard on all ET lathes. It features a separate oil tank that is located away from the headstock to keep the oil cool
- Features a rugged one piece base casting for added rigidity. Made from thermally stable Meehanite cast iron, it also contains coolant and chips with the integrated chip pan and flood coolant
- Hand scraped Turcite B on all friction surfaces including gibs. Metered oil system delivers precise lubrication and features a low lube alarm
- Extra wide belt is constructed from FC-30 Meehanite cast iron and features extra ribbing that increases rigidity
- High quality manual tailstock features a precision honed body, chrome plated quill, quill lock, and graduated dial
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.