Increase your productivity, efficiency, and profits.
The Doucet BTRS Ripsaw Return Conveyor is specially designed for use with Straight Line Rip Saws and Gang Rip Saws. They are available in four models BTRS-68, 69, 70 and 71, featuring various widths and lengths of receiving and return rollers, to suit most ripping applications. The BTRS allows for a single operator to run a rip saw which greatly reduces your input costs of production.
Why Doucet BTRS Ripsaw Return Conveyor?
- Single machine operator as parts are returned to the saw infeed automatically for re-ripping or stacking
- Various models suitable for straight line or multi blade ripsaws
- Can be retrofitted to a wide range of ripsaws
- Variable speed receiving conveyor can be matched to the speed of your ripsaw
- Customized receiving and return conveyor lengths to suit your material length and machine size
- Upon detection of the end of board, the receiving rollers retract and the board is carried to the return rollers by transfer belts
- The receiving and return conveyor are adjustable 40 to 120 ft/min
- The belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 ft/min
- BTRS-69 and BTRS-70 feature canted return rollers
- Individually driven high quality PVC rollers
- A 5′ long receiving conveyor
- A perpendicular belt transfer with a vertical movement, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Motorized return rollers of varying widths and lengths