Stop wasting talent at the end of your moulder.
Specially designed to handle the fast pace of end-to-end facing on Moulders, the Doucet MR Moulder Return Conveyor enables you to run your moulder with just one operator. The MR Return Conveyor is suitable for applications with a feed rate up to 80 feet per minute. Available in three models: MR-8, MR-12 and MR-16.
Why Doucet MR Moulder Return Conveyor?
- Single operator can run a moulder
- Material is automatically returned to the operator for stacking
- Models to suit material length up to 192” long
- Non marking PVC rollers
- Continuous transfer system does not require spacing between boards
- A pair of rollers, dariven by a variable speed motor, guides the boards exiting the moulder towards the receiving module
- Boards entering the receiving table are supported by an adjustable ledge in the continuation of the mouder’s fence
- Once the boards exit the feed rollers, they are released by gravity to transfer below the ledge. Then, side-shifted to the return rollers quickly and efficiently
- The return rollers, made of heavy PVC, are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis, eliminating functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple “cycle” steps
- All models feature a 48″ wide receiving module and return rollers are 12″ wide; their length is proportionate to the length of your moulder
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Achieving optimum performance from your edgebander.Service and Support
Edgebanders tend to be one of the more complex machines to operate in a woodworking shop, and their performance has a vital impact on the quality of your finished product. Proper machine setup, maintenance, and cleaning play a major role in achieving the best edgebanding results. Below are some basic tips that can greatly reduce the downtime you experience on your edgebander and keep it producing quality components.