Stop wasting talent at the end of your moulder.
Specially designed to handle the fast pace of end-to-end facing on Moulders, the Doucet MR Moulder Return Conveyor enables you to run your moulder with just one operator. The MR Return Conveyor is suitable for applications with a feed rate up to 80 feet per minute. Available in three models: MR-8, MR-12 and MR-16.
Why Doucet MR Moulder Return Conveyor?
- Single operator can run a moulder
- Material is automatically returned to the operator for stacking
- Models to suit material length up to 192” long
- Non marking PVC rollers
- Continuous transfer system does not require spacing between boards
- A pair of rollers, dariven by a variable speed motor, guides the boards exiting the moulder towards the receiving module
- Boards entering the receiving table are supported by an adjustable ledge in the continuation of the mouder’s fence
- Once the boards exit the feed rollers, they are released by gravity to transfer below the ledge. Then, side-shifted to the return rollers quickly and efficiently
- The return rollers, made of heavy PVC, are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis, eliminating functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple “cycle” steps
- All models feature a 48″ wide receiving module and return rollers are 12″ wide; their length is proportionate to the length of your moulder