Convenient Machining of Interior and Exterior Jambs.
The Dotul DT-501 Strike Jamb Router is specifically used to machine an interior or exterior jamb. It can machine a flat, rabbeted, or split jamb. This machine is typically used with the Maverick or Nomad door machines but can also be used with other door machines.
Why Dotul DT-501 Strike Jamb Router?
- Dust collection kit (less vacuum unit) comes standard on the DT-501 and can be hooked up to a central dust collection system or free standing vacuum
- Interchangeable strike templates included with the DT-501
- Easily access the variety of templates available with the template tray
- Fast changeovers of templates with the easy change template holder
- Change from standard stops to deadbolt stops in seconds
- Quickly machines left and right-handed interior or exterior jambs
- Interchangeable strike templates – seven of the most common strike templates are included with the DT-501 Strike Router.
- Overhead material arms – keep specials or a bundle of your common strike jambs in easy reaching distance. Standard on each machine.
- 1 ¾ HP Porter-Cable router, motor w/tools – more HP for hardwoods and durability.
- Full lip strike template – phenolic or still templates can be used for longer life.
- ½” threaded mandrel with ½” carbide tip router bit – easy to change the router bits, no special adjustment needed.