Flexible solution for just-in-time or batch production of hinge and hardware insertion on cabinet doors.
The Gannomat Express S1 CNC Bore and Hinge Insertion Machine is a CNC drilling and inserting machine with magazine feeding for the automatic and high-speed processing of hinges and hinge mounting plates in cabinet doors.
Why Gannomat Express S1 CNC Bore and Hinge Insertion Machine?
- Robustness, durability, and ease of use distinguish the Express S1 CNC
- Drill and insert a hinge or door hardware in only 4.5 seconds!
- Flexibility of CNC allows for higher production by eliminating manual setup
- Reliable industrial PC control with easy-to-use software for simple programming
- Single or dual working zones with automatic mirror imaging
- Capable of inserting 1 to 5 hinges per door
- Inserting templates available for a wide range of hinge and hardware manufacturers (Blum, Grass, Hettich, Häfele, Salice, Würth and more)
- Dual working zones for high output production (Single working field of 2500mm or dual working fields of 1250mm)
- Massive and robust drilling unit ensures reliability and longevity of the machine
- Capable of drilling into solid wood cabinet doors with powerful 1.5 kW (2 HP) drilling motor
- Drilling & inserting station travels in length direction on profile bearing guides with drive through servo motor and tooth-rod system.