Economical, stronger, faster, and more precise.
The Dener Smart XL Series Hydraulic Press Brake is economical, stronger, faster, and more precise, and is ideal for small to medium sized shops. The most important features of the Dener Smart XL machine are increased working speed, higher capacity in the stroke and opening. It also offers simple operation, quick and easy part programming, easy machine setup, auto-bending angle calculation, and backgauge correction. 2D offline programming feature that comes with ESA 630 controller, giving the chance to end users to complete bending programs on the laptop and transfering to machine controler by LAN or USB. These functions make Dener Smart XL CNC Hydraulic Press Brake very popular among users. Our machine has more advanced characteristics than its competitors. Some of these like a strong and complete mono block welded frame, higher stroke and longer distance between frames, deeper throat depth, and a higher working table.
Why the Dener Smart XL Series Hydraulic Press Brake?
- High precision bending results.
- Stress relief done and solid frame.
- Deeper Throat Depths, Higher Stroke and Longer Daylight.
- Through new design less noise, stronger and faster.
- Less time for tool changing and alignment.
- Less production coasts.
- Ease of maintenance and repair.
- World wide reliable component brands.
- Y1, Y2, X, R Axis
- Europen type punch holder
- Europen type die holder
- 10″ Esa S 630 touch screen 2D control unit
- Deeper Throat Depths (450 mm)
- Higher Stroke and Longer Daylight (350 mm)
- Hoerbiger or Rexroth hydraulic system
- Foot pedal with emergency stop button
- Linear Guided Front Support Arms
- Side and back safety gates