Maximize your yield and increase your profits.
The Cantek MRS340M Moving Blade Multi Ripsaw is available with 1 or 2 moving saw blades. The motorized moving blade system is designed to provide you with maximum flexibility in your ripping operations to achieve the maximum yield from your material. The touch screen control allows the operator to pre-set the blades position(s) or jog the blades to achieve the desired ripping result. Each moving blade is controlled by a servo motor and is adjusted using a ball screw and linear guideway for the highest accuracy. The blade position is indicated with a laser projection line so the operator can visualize the cutting line to increase efficiencies. If you are looking to increase material yield and add flexibility to your ripping operations the MRS340M series is the ideal choice.
Why Cantek MRS340M Moving Blade Multi Ripsaw?
- 1 or 2 moving blades for maximum flexibility to achieve optimal yield
- Powerful 50HP main saw motor (Optional 60 or 75 HP)
- Variable speed feed by frequency inverter with electronic overloading system to automatically reduce the feed speed when drawing too much load
- Maximum 13.4” with between outside saws
- Touch screen operator control can store up to 10-programs with 10-settings in each
- Joystick is used to control the position of the blade
- Maximum 14” saw blades for a cutting thickness up to 4”
- Automatic mechanical lubricator for provide consistent lubrication to the chain track for maximum wear resistance
- Insert type chain track with either replaceable steel or rubber inserts
- Fixed and moving lasers which are tied to the moving blades for projecting the cutting line
- (4) rows of safety anti-kickback fingers
- Powered outfeed roll to evacuate ripped material from the machine
- Pneumatic top pressure rolls for optimum control over the material resulting in accurate cutting
- Precision high-quality cast-iron chain & track assembly for straight line cutting and maximum durability
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.