Compact wood waste grinder for the small to mid-sized shop
Wood is a valuable raw material that can be used down to the last chip, and this is what WEIMA WL8 Wood Waste Shredder delivers. When processed into wood chips, the wood waste can be used for direct energy generation in combustion plants or for the production of briquettes. WEIMA’s wood waste shredders are ideal for reducing bulky scrap into a more manageable size which can greatly reduce your waste disposal costs.
Why Weima WL8 Wood Waste Shredder?
- Stop paying to dispose of waste bins that are mainly just air.
- By reducing your waste to chips, you can maximize the use of your disposal bin, which greatly reduces your disposal fees.
- Waste can also be reduced for direct energy generation or in the production of briquettes.
- The global popularity of this shredder series assures high reliability at a competitive price to performance ratio.
- Typical applications include all kinds of hardwood and softwood, waste wood, OSB and MDF, veneer, plywood, stairs, doors, and pallets.
- High horsepower, low RPM can shred a wide range of waste, including.
- Motor power from 22 kW.
- Robust machine’s construction giving it a long operating life.
- The shredded wood can be collected by a dust collector system or discharged onto a traditional conveyor.
- The profiled innovative “V” Rotor is made of solid material and mounted on stable rotor bearings.
- Special blade holders are welded into milled blade pockets around its circumference.
- The cutting knives are set into these and screwed on from the back, ensuring quick and easy blade changing.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.