Industrial wood waste shredder for bulk wood waste reduction.
Well-engineered technology for wood waste, the Weima WL10 Wood Waste Shredder is the perfect addition for most shops within the woodworking industry that have large pieces or bulk wood waste the shred. The shredded material can then be transported from the machine via a screw auger, an air system, or a conveyor.
Wood is a valuable raw material that can be used down to the last chip. When processed into wood chips, the wood waste can be used for direct energy generation in combustion plants or for the production of briquettes. WEIMA’s wood waste shredders are ideal for reducing bulky scrap into a more manageable size which can greatly reduce your waste disposal costs.
The WL10 single-shaft shredder is used in the woodworking industry for shredding large quantities of timber waste. The rotor width is 1000 mm. The machine is driven by an electric motor with an output of 30 kW to 45 kW. The level of required drive output depends on the material to be shredded, the number of shredding knives being used and the required throughput rate. Material is fed through the hopper to fall in front of a hydraulically operated drawer that presses the material, according to load, onto the turning rotor. The material is shredded between the rotor knives and a fixed stationary counter knife. The drawer is equipped with castellation as is the floor to prevent materials being lodged between the drawer and the machine casing. The chips produced can be conveyed from the output of the machine by an air extraction system, screw or belt conveyor.
Why Weima WL10 Wood Waste Shredder?
- Stop paying to dispose of waste bins that are mainly just air!
- By reducing your waste to chips you can maximize the use of your disposal bin which greatly reduces your disposal fees
- Waste can also be reduced for direct energy generation or in the production of briquettes
- The global popularity of this shredder series assures high reliability at a competitive price to performance ratio.
- Typical applications include all kinds of hardwood and softwood, waste wood, OSB and MDF, veneer, plywood, stairs, doors and pallets.
- High horsepower, low RPM can shred a wide range of waste including
- Motor power 30~45 kW
- 1000mm long rotor length
- Robust machines construction giving it a long operating life
- The shredded wood can be collected by a dust collector system or discharged onto a traditional conveyor
- The profiled innovative “V” Rotor is made of solid material and mounted on stable rotor bearings
- Special blade holders are welded into milled blade pockets around its circumference
- The cutting knives are set into these and screwed on from the back ensuring quick and easy blade changing
- nd screws are simply shredded along with the wood waste and can later they can be easily separated with an optional cross-belt magnet upon discharge