Used Avenger Plus Multi-Function CNC Beam Drill Line
Process a wide variety of structural profiles from the lightest sections to jumbo columns with ease.
The Ocean Machinery Avenger PLUS Multifunction CNC Beam Drill Line is the ideal horizontal CNC multitasking machine that processes a wide variety of profiles including Beams, Angle, Channel, Plate, Flat Bar, T-Sections, Square or Rectangular Structural Tubing, Girders, Tapered Beams, Rails, Truck Frames, Rail Car Frames, and much more.
Whereas the original Avenger is limited to drilling and layout marking, the Avenger PLUS multifunction drill line can do so much more. It features an 8 tool automatic tool changer that makes swift work in automating all types of machining processes including drilling, part marking, scribing layouts for welded attachments, milling of slots and machining surfaces, counter-boring and countersinking, flow drilling and so much more.
This vast array of processes and the variety of shapes it can process makes it suitable for all types of fabricators and we see this machine in all kinds of industries including structural, oil and gas, highway, rail and transport, billboard, manufacturing and even small job shops.
The Ocean Avenger PLUS Single Spindle carbide drill line is the ideal solution to structural automation for a vast cross section of fabricators.
The term “Beam Drill Line” does not accurately depict the flexibility of this modern machine tool, as it can easily process a wide variety of shapes including Angle, Channel, Plate, Flat Bar, T-Sections, Square or Rectangular Structural Tubing, Girders, Tapered Beams, Rails, Truck Frames, Rail Track, Tapered Light Poles, and much more.
It is more accurately described as a “horizontal CNC radial arm drill on steroids” that has a working surface of 48” tall x 60ft long (1250mm x 18m), that allows you to process a part while another part is being loaded or unloaded.
Users of the Ocean Avenger PLUS multi-function machine will experience:
- Dramatic labor savings per ton by eliminating manual layout and drilling, reducing overhead costs and maximizing profit with a fully automatic drilling machine
- Enhanced efficiency of existing shop floor space via a modest machine foot print
- Superior accuracy using precision measurement techniques, eliminating costly field modifications or rework due to human error
- Market Diversity by being able to tackle a wide variety of projects and allow you to take on new work, while outsourcing less work
- Reliable service and support via the only 24 hour service and support center in the structural fabrication world – from Peddinghaus Corporation
- Streamlined programming, and simple operation and intuitive CAD/CAM operating package.