Used BULDOG 3-2M-950-RC Widebelt Sander
Frame is welded out of mild steel profiles with 5 – 6 mm side width. Flanged drive motors for drive of working units are hung at the bottom of frame. Hanging of motors is managed in vertical slots of support frame plates.
- 1st sanding unit– steel grooved roller @ 120mm dia.
- 2nd sanding unit combination- rubber roll @ 120mm dia.(45 shore ) and polishing platen (NEW DRUM)
- Motorized adjustment of work table
- Star Delta switch
- 1st roll pneumatic rise/fall
- Amp-meter for each sanding unit
- Infa-red sensor for sanding belt tracking
- LED display for table position
- Measuring of workpiece height – Table positioning
- Rubber pressure rolls @ 45° Sh – 50mm diameter
- Pneumatic disc motor brake
- CSA components
- Provincial Electrical Inspected