Simple to use and flexible CNC stair router improves production capacity and quality.
The US Concepts CSR-750CNC Stair Router makes operation as easy as possible for use by operators of any skill level. The CNC unit is preprogrammed for most stair routing applications, but still retains full capability of programming using standard CNC does.
All the operator must do is simply pick the stair style, enter the rise, run and number of stairs, insert the pair of boards and press the start button. As the machine takes over, two high speed router motors simultaneously rout both left- and right-hand stringer with dovetail bit. As a bonus, the machine is capable of cutting the open horse stringer and open stringer with 45° riser relief.
Why US Concepts CSR-750CNC Stair Router?
- Simple to use CNC control with a range of preset standard stair profiles
- Machines both right and left stringer simultaneously leading to increased accuracy and throughput
- Two 5 HP high speed routers produce superior finish
- Up to 12” wide material width
- Minimal set-up for the machine
- Allows automatic indexing for the right distance and treads
- Includes a 3-axis Industrial CNC which is already programmed for many stair applications
- Feed speed control, choose from laminate, hardwood, and softwood
- Allows remote supervision, as well data entry
- Parameters and programs and networking can be easily backed-up
- Heavy Duty construction with Cast iron arms and walls
- FAGOR CNC 8055i/A 3-axes package
- Standard programs are:
- Standard Box Step with Round Nose
- Blunt Nose with Rake or Straight Riser
- Open Pan Rout with partial Riser or no Riser
- Temporary Stair Rout
- Center Open Horse Cut
- Open Stringer cut with 45° riser relief
- Two 5 HP high speed router motors
- Two adjustable speed drive controllers
- Automatic board advance every cycle
- Networking, and remote data entry and supervision
- Communication ports: RS232, USB, network