Fully Automated Saw Systems for Cutting Miters.
The TigerStop TigerSaw Miter Automatic Miter Saw is a fully automatic push-feed upcut saw system for cutting miter angles on aluminum, copper, fiberglass, wood, plastics, and more.
Why TigerStop TigerSaw Miter Automatic Miter Saw?
- Mitering Accuracy +/- 0.1°
- Fully Automatic push feeding
- Outfitted with a Tigerstop from 4’ to 30’ capacity
- Automatic Blade Rotation with a rotation speed of 3 seconds when moving from -45° to 45°
- Fully Enclosed Saw Blade
- TigerLink 6 Cut List Downloading Software
- TigerTouch Touch Screen Control
- Self-Adjusting Front Fence
- Unist Brand Lubrication For Non-Ferrous Material
- Label Printing
- Dual Dust Extraction In Blade Compartment + Top Cap
- 508mm Saw Blade
- 230V 3-Phase Power
- Installation + Training Included
Quickly and accurately cut miters to a tolerance of +/- 0.1° with TigerSaw Miter. Forget manually measuring, marking material, and positioning a miter saw. TigerSaw Miter accurately push feeds material and cuts parts to the desired length every time.
Raw material costs are extremely high. Operators can’t afford to scrap perfectly good material due to inaccuracies and human error. TigerSaw Miter eliminates scrap waste with its fast and accurate positioning and adds dollars back onto your bottom line.
Self-Adjusting Front Fence
The front fence ensures material stays flush against the back fence as it is being fed out of the saw. It automatically moves out of the way of the saw blade so there is never any risk of collision.
Many operators will cut all of their straight lengths to size and then re-handle the same material to cut miter angles. Not anymore.