Award-winning design engineered to meet the demands of discerning woodworkers.
The SawStop PCS Professional Cabinet Saw is a 10” table saw that provides superior performance to meet the demands of discerning craftsmen and woodworkers. With SawStop’s legendary safety system, groundbreaking 99% dust collection and peerless fit and finish it’s ready to help you get the job done.
The Professional Cabinet Saw comes with SawStop’s revolutionary safety blade braking system. The blade carries a small electrical signal, which the safety system continually monitors. When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive. The change to the signal activates the safety system.
Why SawStop PCS Professional Cabinet Saw?
- Revolutionary blade braking system stops the blade in less than 5 milliseconds if the blade comes in contact with skin
- Simple change the brake cartridge and saw blade and you are back up and running in less than 5 minutes
- Saw table is made from industrial cast-iron
- Choice of 1.75 or 3 HP motors
- Available with 30” premium rip fence assembly or 36”/52” T-Glide fence assemblies
- Left tilting saw blade to 45o
- Wide range of options to chose from including various rip fences, mobile bases, dust collection options, router tables, sliding tables and more
1. Monitor & Detect
- The blade carries a small electrical signal.
- When skin contacts the blade, the signal changes because the human body is conductive.
- The change to the signal activates the safety system.
2. Brake Activation
- An aluminum brake springs into the spinning blade, stopping it in less than 5 milliseconds!
- The blade’s angular momentum drives it beneath the table, removing the risk of subsequent contact.
- Power to the motor is shut off.
- Resetting the saw yourself is easy. Simply replace the blade and affordable brake cartridge and your saw is operational. The entire reset process takes less than five minutes.
Visit us during this year’s Woodworking Technology Days and see the latest equipment solutions for your business.Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Trade Shows
The WTD is back with extended dates, now giving visitors five days to visit our members’ extensive showrooms and see the latest new technology, including some North American premieres. No other show or single event offers you such a wide display of woodworking equipment, combined with impressive live demonstrations at each location.
High-end cabinetry, movie stars, Marvel has it all.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Marvel Cabinetry, from De Winton, AB, is the exclusive cabinetry supplier for the first and second seasons of Property Brothers’ Celebrity IOU on HGTV, and has designed and built made-in-Canada cabinetry for stars across North America. Among them were Michael Bublé, Brad Pitt, Snoop Dogg, Gwyneth Paltrow, Melissa McCarthy, Viola Davis, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart, Howie Mandel, and LeAnn Rimes, and Marvel invites you to be next.
Full line CNC router and storage system double production and decrease lead times.Case Study, Corporate, Machinery Solutions, Service and Support
Cuisi-n-art, of Gatineau, Quebec, with an eye to the future, undertook a large construction project to double the size of their manufacturing facility and increase their production capacity. The centrepiece of their manufacturing plant expansion was implementing two Anderson Stratos Pro Full-Line CNC Routers and Schelling material storage system.