Your Everyday Ironworker.
The Peddinghaus PeddiMax 140 Ton Ironworker meets the needs of fabrication shop detail work, both large and small. It comes with dual 1250 KN cylinders and a 11 kW motor. Built to withstand the ever increasing needs of fabrication shops, the PeddiMax provides plenty of options to get the steel work done right.
Why Peddinghaus PeddiMax 140 Ton Ironworker?
- Precision slide design and integrated cylinders that provide a true 90° approach to every workpiece in all punching, shearing, and notching operations.
- Generated force is equally distributed throughout the slide and body plate frame design, not through the hydraulic cylinder, which eliminates shock and stress of the ironworker hydraulic system
- The swing away stripper and quick-change couple and locking unit make changing tooling a fast and easy process to save time between jobs
- With heat-treated blades combined with the guillotine shearing action, the flat stock shear provides minimal distortion cuts
- Standard section shear blades allow for the shearing of angle stock up to 150 mm x 150 mm x 12 mm and bar stock up to 50 mm for both round and square material
- Get smooth notches in flat stock, channel, and angle because of the vertical movement of Peddinghaus’ notcher
An Industry Classic
The PeddiMax hydraulic ironworker machine comes equipped with dual 140 ton hydraulic cylinders and a 15 HP motor. This ironworker is able to punch and shear the heaviest miscellaneous pieces. Shear up to 3/4″ (20 mm) flat bar.
Robust Build for Longevity
As for all Peddinghaus machines, this ironworker follows suit by withstanding the test of time. Where it all started, is not an uncommon sight to see a Peddinghaus steelworker from the early 1900s still in operation within a fabrication shop. No ironworker boasts the track record of durability as Peddinghaus does.
Perfect for mass production, the length stop feature on the PeddiMax diminishes guesswork for a constant operator feed.
Notching and Bending
Additional notching tools add even more versatility to this ironworker. Customize small parts even further with notching capabilities up to 1/2″ (12 mm) angle.